The Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull-up Bar is a perfect addition to any fitness routine for upper-body strength and toning. Its versatile uses include pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, sit-ups and crunches.
- BUILD UPPERBODY STRENGTH – Tone and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abs muscles for a great upperbody workout
- SAFE and SECURE – Heavy-duty chrome steel bar holds up to 300 lbs (136kg) when properly mounted to a sturdy doorframe using supplied screw-in door mounts (2 sets of heavy-duty and 1 set of medium-duty) for safety
- VERSATILE USES – Use for many exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, situps and crunches (Note: Not to be used for other gymnastic moves or as a children’s plaything)
- COMFORTABLE HAND-GRIPS – Non-slip extra-long foam grips for extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue
- USE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS – Multiple screw-in door mount kits give the flexibility to move to different places or heights. Also, the Bar is adjustable to fit standard sturdy doorways between 26 and 36 inches
‘Pull Up to Fitness’ with the Maximiza Pull-Up Bar by Garren Fitness
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar is a perfect addition to any fitness routine for upper-body strength and toning. Its versatile uses include pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, sit-ups and crunches. As you gain strength, it is easy to add more variations and difficulty into your Pull-up Bar exercises. With the Maximiza, you need minimal space in your house to do highly effective bodyweight exercises. The heavy-duty chrome steel bar and the multiple screw-in door mounts provide safety and stability while giving you the flexibility to move it to different places or heights. The non-slip extra-long foam grips provide a firm grip and extra comfort to minimize hand fatigue.
The Maximiza Pull-Up Bar is adjustable to fit standard doorways between 26 and 36 inches when extended.
Mounting Note: The door mounts need to be secured to a sturdy doorframe with screws (supplied).
The heavy duty chrome plated steel bar comes with comfy foam hand grips. There are 3 sets of brackets which can be screwed into up to 3 sturdy wooden doorframes in your house.
The maximum weight supported will vary depending on the individual installation including the mounting method and the doorframe. Maximum weights for typical installations are:
- Heavy-duty door mounts: 300 lbs / 136kg (recommended)
- Medium-duty door mounts: 200 lbs / 90kg. Note: should not be installed above waist height
- Friction mounting, i.e. no doormounts used, is only to be used for low heights preferably in seating position, e.g. as a foot support for sit-ups.
Safety Note: Each time the bar is used, you should cautiously apply your weight to it during the first few exercises to confirm that it will safely hold your weight.
If you aren’t completed satisfied, please contact us for a full refund – no questions asked.
Important Safety and Usage Information:
- To be used only at your own risk.
- The safety of this bar depends on how it is mounted to the doorframe and how it is used.
- Install only in solid, sturdy and stable door frames using the supplied door mounting kits.
- Do not exceed recommendations for maximum weight supported.
- Ensure bar is firmly tightened and stable before every use. Cautiously test it can support your weight before commencing any set of exercises.
- Explosive or extreme exercises are not recommended.
- Not recommended for gymnastics, swinging or as a children’s toy.
- Bottomline: Use your common sense and always take care to avoid accidents, equipment failure and injury.